Moisturizing and lubricating solution for eyes and contact lenses.
ABAK® Bottle - Preservative-free.
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15% + Actinoquinol
- To moisten and lubricate the eye in case of dryness sensations or ocular fatigue induced by external factors such as wind, smoke, pollution, dust, dry heat, air conditioning, air travel, prolonged work in front of a computer screen.
- For contact lens wearers, it enables the lubrication and hydration of the lens in order to make insertion and removal easier and provides immediate comfort of wear during the day.
Warnings and precautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any components.
- Do not inject, do not swallow.
- The UV filter does not replace the wearing of sunglasses.
- In case of damage to safety ring, do not use the product.
Instruction for use
A minimum interval of 10 minutes should be left between applications of two different eye products
Some precautions are essential to ensure effective use of the product:
-Wash hands thoroughly before applying,
- Avoid contact between the tip of the bottle and the eye or eyelids. Install one drop of HYABAK in the conjunctival sac, while gently lightly pulling the lower lid down and looking up. The time to release of a drop is longer than with a traditional bottle. Close the bottle after every use. When putting on contact lenses: install a drop of HYABAK in the lens concavity.
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not keep an open bottle for more than 3 months.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Eye drop, 10 ml in ABAK® bottle.
LABORATOIRES THEA, France
Marketing Authorization Holder in IRAN